A Hyderabadi Style

Restaurant-Deccan Aromas
Location-Thengode - Edachira Rd, Kakkavila, Edachira, Kakkanad, Kerala 682030
Contact- 082811 54321


Here we go. 

After reading reviews and checked the menu in Zomato. I thought of giving it a try. I have also checked combos in nearby but afraid to take that because one of review here mentioned that team was not aware of the nearby offer. So I don't want to be in that situation and thought of trying biryani in the shop. So I traveled from seaport airport road to this place. 

It's really difficult to find out the place as it's inside a small complex where 2-3 shops are outside. I never thought that the place is full and it's all Infopark team who are having lunch. After waiting for few mins I got the seat and got the menu but dum biryani was not available as it's sold out. So I ordered for the other one but it's actually normal taste nothing great about that. 
Overall average experience. 

Foodiesview- It's good if you are in the same area and feeling of having for biryani.

Thanks 

Comments